'Star Wars' actor Andrew Jack dies of coronavirus at 76 in Britain
UK - The novel coronavirus has resulted in thousands of deaths worldwide. Various celebrities across the world have also lost the battle of their lives to the devastating pandemic.
Star Wars actor Andrew Jack is the latest celebrity to die from coronavirus complications, BBC reported. He was 76.
Jack, who also acted as a dialect coach on ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ film trilogy, has succumbed to the illness at Surrey hospital in the UK on Tuesday. His wife Gabrielle Rogers was unable to say the last goodbye to her husband in person because she was bound to stay in quarantine in Australia.
Jack played Major (and then General) Ematt in “Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens” and “Star Wars: Episode VIII — The Last Jedi.”
This year he was coaching Robert Pattinson for The Batman which shut down production in Britain on March 14.
Rest in peace!
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mohammad Haris set for T20I debut in 6th match against England today06:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022