Iqra Aziz nominated Best TV Actress for Lux Style Awards
Pakistan’s TV actress Iqra Aziz has been nominated for Best TV Actress for the Lux Style Awards.
In a recent post on her Instagram story, the 23-year-old shared the news while expressing her gratitude.
Iqra Aziz Hussain is best known for playing the role of Jiya in Momina Duraid's Suno Chanda, for which she received critical acclaim and Lux Style Awards for Best Television Actress. Aziz first auditioned as a television commercial model.
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021