Riversong has officially launched in Pakistan
LAHORE - A smartphone accessories brand – Riversong, with its presence in more than 30 countries, is now going to make its official launch in Pakistan with Yellostone Technologies (Private) Limited as its exclusive official distributor, intending to ensure the availability of its products, all across the country.
On 1st February 2020, a launch event was held in Pearl Continental, Lahore, where Riversong officially entered into a partnership with Yellostone. This collaboration is allowing Riversong to cater to its vision of inspiring people's curiosity by passionate innovation.
The ceremony was broached by the speech of Yellostone CEO Mr. Farid Ullah and followed by the discourse of Riversong’s CEO, Haitham Kalakeche and COO Syed Ali Yousuf. The ceremony concluded on the lucky draw, where the lucky participants won many exciting gifts and Riversong giveaways.
As an accessories brand, Riversong has an extremely dynamic product portfolio, with all their products designed exclusively in California. The rapidly evolving company offers a wide range of accessories such as power banks, earphones, smartwatches, fitness bands, wall chargers, car chargers, and headphones, etc. Given how both Yellostone and Riversong are united by a mutual quest to provide the finest quality accessory experience to the consumer, all products are to come with a 1-year replacement warranty.
In order to ensure a simplified, seamless business-to-customer experience, Yellostone also revealed that it has developed an e-commerce portal called Cube, www.cubeonline.pk, through which consumers can exclusively purchase legally imported, tax paid Riversong accessories at competitive prices.
It is anticipated that this collaboration between Riversong and Yellostone will revolutionize the sales paradigm in Pakistan and will be the gold standard for a renewed approach to customer facilitation in the industry.
This partnership will help the smartphone consumers immensely as they will have access to the Riversong creative product portfolio at their doorstep. It is anticipated that this partnership of Riversong and Yellostone will redefine the sales culture in Pakistan and explore more ways to facilitate its customers at large.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020