Khawaja Asif summoned by NAB in Sialkot housing society case
LAHORE – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader Khawaja Asif in a case about the Kent View Housing Society in Sialkot.
The anti-graft watchdog has asked Khawaja Asif to appear at 11am tommorow in personal capacity.
The opposition leader is accused of establishing housing society on state land and selling plots against approved layout.
The Bureau alleges that Asif, in collusion with the management of the society, illegally sold plots in excess of the approved layout plan of 137 kanals.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020