Pakistani movies should be released in India: Ali Zafar
Owing to threats from radical groups in the country, many Pakistani films over the last few years have been unable to gain entry in the Indian market.
Talking to Hindustan Times the rockstar said, “I feel that just like Indian films release in Pakistan, Pakistani movies should also release in India. I am sure people in India will like them.”
Furthermore, he hinted at working with a bevy of Pakistani directors and writers.
Ali also plans to try his hand in direction as well, "I would love to direct a movie in the future. Film direction has always fascinated me,” he said.
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Meet Pakistan's first transgender lawyer02:20 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran to nominate Gilgit Baltistan CM today01:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three killed as fire rages at factory in Karachi’s Orangi12:17 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020