Maulana Tariq Jameel suffers injuries after collapsing in home
LAHORE – Renowned Islamic scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel injured after he fell due to low blood pressure at his residence, local media reported.
Jameel, in a Twitter post, shared the incident and said he is now feeling better. The scholar also thanked people for their prayers.
He also requested the people to continue prayers for his complete recovery.
Another religious scholar said that the incident happened around two days ago when he suffered minor injury after getting fall.
- WATCH – Rawalpindi youngster hit to death by train while shooting ...10:39 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief, Acting US Chargé d' Affaires discuss Pak-US ...10:04 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 43 Covid-19 deaths, 1,927 new infections in past 24 ...09:32 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021