Sindh Bank launches new website
KARACHI – Sindh Bank launched its new website in a ceremony held at their head office on Monday.
The ceremony was attended by the bank’s President & CEO Imran Samad and the banks senior management. Ahmed Kapadia, Chairman and CEO of Synergy Group, led the design and development process of the new website.
“We consider the launch of our new website as a major achievement,” Imran Samad, President and CEO of Sindh Bank expressed his views.
“It reflects our commitment to utilizing innovative technologies to provide a complete banking experience to our customers.”
Sindh Bank has earned a reputation of a reliable and efficient banking institution in a brief span of time. The launch of digitized banking solutions will further enhance customer convenience as well as add to the bank’s corporate image.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020