Sindh Bank launches new website
KARACHI – Sindh Bank launched its new website in a ceremony held at their head office on Monday.
The ceremony was attended by the bank’s President & CEO Imran Samad and the banks senior management. Ahmed Kapadia, Chairman and CEO of Synergy Group, led the design and development process of the new website.
“We consider the launch of our new website as a major achievement,” Imran Samad, President and CEO of Sindh Bank expressed his views.
“It reflects our commitment to utilizing innovative technologies to provide a complete banking experience to our customers.”
Sindh Bank has earned a reputation of a reliable and efficient banking institution in a brief span of time. The launch of digitized banking solutions will further enhance customer convenience as well as add to the bank’s corporate image.
- Pakistan thanks OIC for steadfast support on Kashmir dispute11:32 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Nottingham Islam under fire over 'Nikkah between men'11:17 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Kumar Bheel – A Pakistani Hindu who saved 18 people from burning ...10:34 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani court in action over woman's claims of abuse by Babar Azam09:42 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Diesel price increased, petrol price to remain unchanged09:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020