Still Young at Heart: This Pakistani man has 33 kids and three wives
"I am still young at heart and believe that larger the family the happier the life would become," said the 43-year-old Jan Mohammad.
In an interview with the Dawn, he said that he takes good care of his family and spends around Rs100,000 on the education of his kids only. However there is still one difficulty he faces which is that he often forgets the names of children.
Jan lives near eastern bypass area in Quetta, which is populated with low-income people. He says that the decision of having a large family was not a co-incidence but he started wishing of having a large family when he was growing up having only one brother.
The thirty three kids have ages between one to sixteen years and those of school going age are getting education at a local school.
The eldest daughter of Jam Mohammad is Shagufta Nasreen. She is studying in nith class and is most favourite kid of her father as well.
Commenting about her relationship with father, she said "I am the first to meet my father everyday, I open door to welcome him at home as soon as possible so that doesn't have to wait for long time,"
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021