Still Young at Heart: This Pakistani man has 33 kids and three wives
"I am still young at heart and believe that larger the family the happier the life would become," said the 43-year-old Jan Mohammad.
In an interview with the Dawn, he said that he takes good care of his family and spends around Rs100,000 on the education of his kids only. However there is still one difficulty he faces which is that he often forgets the names of children.
Jan lives near eastern bypass area in Quetta, which is populated with low-income people. He says that the decision of having a large family was not a co-incidence but he started wishing of having a large family when he was growing up having only one brother.
The thirty three kids have ages between one to sixteen years and those of school going age are getting education at a local school.
The eldest daughter of Jam Mohammad is Shagufta Nasreen. She is studying in nith class and is most favourite kid of her father as well.
Commenting about her relationship with father, she said "I am the first to meet my father everyday, I open door to welcome him at home as soon as possible so that doesn't have to wait for long time,"
- Top military brass affirms zero tolerance for Sialkot lynching-like ...06:49 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan’s police and judiciary ranked 'most corrupt' in ...06:16 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- India's top general Bipin Rawat and his wife along with 11 others ...05:20 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- China, Pakistan start joint technical education program05:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari makes things official with Arez Ahmed04:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood sets temperature soaring with new bold photoshoot02:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021