Sindh govt closes schools, colleges till March 13 amid Coronavirus outbreak
Karachi: The Sindh government has announced that all private and government educational institutions will remain close in the province from March 2 to March 13 in order to prevent spread of new Coronavirus.
Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali has taken the decision days after the government confirmed two cases of the new virus in Sindh. Secretary education, secretary colleges and universities have been directed to issue notifications.
Shah had taken the decision so that the isolation period of probable patients could be completed, saying that an estimated 738 pilgrims have so far returned from Iran to Sindh during the last one-and-a-half month, said a statement issued by the Sindh CM house.
On February 26, the provincial government had shut all educational institutions from February 27 to 28.
- PM Imran salms BJP’s key leader over bigoted remarks against Muslims01:15 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- North Korea claims its free from coronavirus amid over million cases ...12:27 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- US welcomes Pakistan's decision to appeal verdict on Daniel Pearl ...11:51 AM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brady pregnant with baby no. 204:51 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan pledges to donate to PM's Corona Relief Fund04:08 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Yashma Gill sings to raise awareness about coronavirus pandemic02:39 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019