ANF foils major drugs’ smuggling bid in Lahore
ISLAMABAD – Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) Punjab has foiled a major bid to smuggle drugs worth millions of rupees inside the country.
The ANF official intercepted a Mazda truck and a motorcycle near Jallo Park in Lahore and they recovered about 4.2 kilogrammes (kg) of opium and 7.2 kg of hashish.
The accused Abdul Wadud, Shaukat Ali and Gul Rahim who were residents of Lahore, Rawalpindi and Charsadda respectively were arrested during the action.
Minister for Counter Narcotics Ijaz Ahmad Shah lauded the timely action of ANF, adding that all possible measures will be taken to curb the menace.
He said that curbing the drug trafficking was top priority of the incumbent government, adding that drug dealers will also be taken to task.
Pakistan Navy, ANF seize 1,500kg hashish in joint ... 04:06 PM | 26 Nov, 2018
GWADAR - The Pakistan Navy Monday successfully carried out an anti-narcotics operation and recovered 1,500 kilograms of ...
- Pakistan decides to ban Tehreek-e-Labbaik under anti-terrorism laws03:23 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief, Japanese envoy discuss bilateral relations, ...02:49 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran launches low-cost housing scheme in Sargodha (VIDEO)02:42 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ertuğrul actress Burcu Kiratli stuns fans in latest photos11:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021