Prince George arrives hospital to see his 'new sister'
The young prince was brought to the hospital by his father Duke of the Cambridge Prince William who just minutes before had left to pick his son.
The prince said that he is very happy in the first statement after the birth his daughter as he left the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital to visit his son Prince George.
William told waiting press and public he was “just going to pick up George”, who is being cared for by his nanny, and presumably tell the youngster about his new sister.
Earlier Kensington Palace said in a short statement the Duke would be leaving hospital shortly “to go and visit his son, Prince George at Kensington Palace”.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021