Grenade attack injures 18 in Peshawar, one attacker held
PESHAWAR (Staff Report) - As many as eighteen were left injured when unidentified assailants hurled a hand grenade on a mosque in Peshawar's Tehkal Bala area.
According to officials, the attack took place on Sunday night. Police have arrested one of the attackers who was injured during exchange of fire with residents.
Soon after the attack, rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital. Most of the injured have sustained minor injuries and all of them are said to be out of danger.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020