Maryam Nawaz to visit GB to start week-long election campaign
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Muslim League-N vice-president Maryam Nawaz is set to launch their political campaign ahead of Gilgit-Baltistan elections from November 4.
Maryam is expected to address some 26 public meetings and local gathering in GB.
PML-N senior leaders including former premier Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Senator Pervez Rashid, Senator Asif Saeed Kirmani, Marriyyum Aurangzeb, Chaudhry Barjees Tahir, Dr Tariq Fazal Chaudhry, Ataullah Tarar and Engineer Ameer Muqam Khan will also join party campaign.
President of PML-N GB region and former chief minister Hafiz Hafeez ur Rehman will be hosting the PML-N leaders.
Elections for the Legislative Assembly of Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) would be held on November 15.
In sharp contrast to the PML-N, the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has been running a full-throttled election campaign in the area for the past week and will stay in GB for another two weeks.
PM Imran Khan also addressed from Independence parade on Sunday.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021