Junaid Khan was being offered lead role in ‘Aashiqui 2’
The 37-year-old actor added that director Mahesh Bhatt was looking for a new face from Pakistan for the film.
“Mahesh Bhatt’s film production company threw an online competition that ‘who is going to be the next Aashiqui star’. Their point was to find a relatively new face from Pakistan who is not known in India but has some experience in acting and is a musician. So, at that time I was approached for it including some other actors from Pakistan.”
On whether he regrets not taking up the offer, Khan said of course he does because it was a big film with a great story and amazing songs.
Aashiqui 2 was being released on April 25, 2013.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021