UK to leave EU 'come what may' on Oct 31, says PM Boris Johnson
He pointed out that the United Kingdom would not agree to introduce border checks with Northern Ireland, which is demanded by the European Union as part of the Brexit negotiations.
"We will protect our precious union between Great Britain and Northern Ireland," Johnson noted.
The prime minister added that a no-deal Brexit was not an option that he was seeking but pointed out that London was ready for it.
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Indian farmers resume protests, call for countrywide strike10:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021