UK to leave EU 'come what may' on Oct 31, says PM Boris Johnson
He pointed out that the United Kingdom would not agree to introduce border checks with Northern Ireland, which is demanded by the European Union as part of the Brexit negotiations.
"We will protect our precious union between Great Britain and Northern Ireland," Johnson noted.
The prime minister added that a no-deal Brexit was not an option that he was seeking but pointed out that London was ready for it.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019