Latif Munna breathes his last in Karachi
Veteran actor Latif Munna passes away due to cardiac arrest at a Karachi hospital today, his family confirmed.
According to his family, the actor's health had been deteriorating for the past few months and was admitted to the hospital last week after he complained of liver and stomach pain.
As a mark of respect to the departed soul, a three-day mourning shall be observed by the Sindh Fankar Welfare Trust.
Latif Munna started his career in 1977. He made his debut with drama 'Paiwand' and he was famous for his performances in Sindhi language dramas.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. May he Rest In Peace
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- UN lifts decade-long arms embargo on Iran12:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa beat Southern Punjab to win National T20 Cup 202011:58 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- US analyst all praise for Pakistan's handling of coronavirus pandemic11:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- Massive fire at Lahore's Hafeez Centre 'controlled', says DG Rescue11:12 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- LIVE: Maryam, Bilawal and Maulana take the stage as PDM kicks off ...09:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- With over 7 billion views, ‘Despacito’ becomes most viewed ...01:19 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan up 6 places on Global Hunger Index 202004:18 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran asks Tiger Force volunteers to regularly check eatables’ ...05:08 PM | 11 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020