China urges India to withdraw troops illegally trespassing LAC to de-escalate situation
NEW DELHI - China has urged India to immediately withdraw its troops illegally trespassing the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
The Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in India Counselor Ji Rong, responding to a query on the China-India border situation said that China has urged the Indian side to restrain its frontline troops and immediately end all provocative actions that would escalate tensions.
He said India's move has grossly violated China's territorial sovereignty, seriously violated relevant agreements, protocols and important consensus reached between the two countries.
The spokesperson added that Indian steps have severely damaged peace and tranquility along the China-India border areas at LAC.
- PM , President, other leaders condole Farooq Qaiser's death10:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan records decline in Covid-19 with 1,531 new cases in a day09:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-15-Updated 10:00 ...09:36 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021