Covid-19 – Here's all you need to know about Sputnik-V vaccine's price and availability in Pakistan
KARACHI – Three private hospitals vaccinating people in Sindh capital against the coronavirus disease will be allowed to charge up to Rs12,268 for a double dose vaccine.
Nearly 1000 people were inoculated against the deadly virus overnight at three private hospitals in Karachi.
AGP Pharma Managing Director Kamran Mirza while speaking with media outlets said the Russian vaccine is now available for people above 18 across Pakistan. Our firm had procured nearly 2 million doses of Sputnik V from Russia.
As many as 50,000 of the total doses had arrived in the port city and are currently available at three private hospitals. The remaining doses of Sputnik V will arrive in Pakistan within a week, he added.
Pakistan approves emergency use of Russia's ... 02:40 PM | 9 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Russian COVID-19 vaccine ‘Sputnik-V’ has been approved for emergency use in ...
Around 1,000 people have already received the Russian vaccine at OMI Hospital, Ziauddin Hospital, and South City Hospital. At least 600,000-700,000 people had already registered themselves for the Sputnik V, which had been made available in Lahore and Islamabad as well.
Mirza also expressed gratitude to the Pakistani and Russian officials for making it available to the public to help overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sindh High Court (SHC) Thursday allowed the private firm to begin selling it as Pakistan battles an intensifying third coronavirus wave.
Pakistani court clears Russia's Sputnik-V vaccine ... 09:55 PM | 1 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Thursday granted permission to a private company that has imported ...
- Alleged audio leak of PM Shehbaz reveals request to ‘facilitate’ ...10:29 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Senior Pakistani journalist Ayaz Amir arrested in Sarah Inam’s ...09:44 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in North Waziristan IED blast09:05 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022