Ahmed Shehzad removed as HBL skipper in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy
The right-hander, who was the captain of HBL in the last season, currently suspended by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on doping charges.
He was provisionally suspended by the PCB after he was found guilty of consuming ‘Marijuana’, a banned substance. His dope test was conducted during the Pakistan Cup 2018 in May.
The PCB decided to give central contracts to their players and Shehzad wasn’t included in the list of cricketers along with the likes of Umar Akmal.
According to sources, the PCB is going to announce the central contracts list in a few days.
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits GC University Lahore (VIDEO)11:01 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021