Ahmed Shehzad removed as HBL skipper in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy
The right-hander, who was the captain of HBL in the last season, currently suspended by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on doping charges.
He was provisionally suspended by the PCB after he was found guilty of consuming ‘Marijuana’, a banned substance. His dope test was conducted during the Pakistan Cup 2018 in May.
The PCB decided to give central contracts to their players and Shehzad wasn’t included in the list of cricketers along with the likes of Umar Akmal.
According to sources, the PCB is going to announce the central contracts list in a few days.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021