Egg-seller in Karachi finds millions in bank account
According to Geo news, when Ejaz went to a branch of a bank in Karachi’s sadder area for opening an account, he was told that he already had an account in the bank.
"When the manager inserted his NIC card number on bank’s system, manager disclosed Ejaz was surprised upon knowing this, but the intensity surged when the bank manager revealed that he has Rs1.2 billion ($11.50 million) in his account, Geo reported.
Sensing the suspicious nature of the matter, Ejaz was smart enough to report the matter to Federal Investigation Agency.
FIA has launched an inquiry to find out that through his fake account millions transacted daily. The agency investigated that in 2010 the manager of the bank opened the account and it was operated by owners of a business that deals in poultry products.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020