Pakistan takes up suspension of PIA flights to EASA
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has conveyed concern to Danish counterpart Jeppe Kofod on temporary suspension of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flights into Denmark following European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) decision.
In a video conference, the foreign minister underlined that all necessary steps are being taken by Pakistan to ensure the highest level of flight safety in PIA operations.
The foreign minister expressed hope that Pakistani nationals would not be subjected to any restrictions or discrimination as and when travel restrictions were relaxed by the Denmark.
During the conversation, Shah Mahmood Qureshi has stressed the need for review of the decision.
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Pakistan face India in high octane game today11:20 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 591 new cases, 18 deaths in last 24 hours10:53 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021