Pakistan takes up suspension of PIA flights to EASA
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has conveyed concern to Danish counterpart Jeppe Kofod on temporary suspension of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flights into Denmark following European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) decision.
In a video conference, the foreign minister underlined that all necessary steps are being taken by Pakistan to ensure the highest level of flight safety in PIA operations.
The foreign minister expressed hope that Pakistani nationals would not be subjected to any restrictions or discrimination as and when travel restrictions were relaxed by the Denmark.
During the conversation, Shah Mahmood Qureshi has stressed the need for review of the decision.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021