Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah
Another innocent soul, another tragedy and yet another hashtag.
Not all children in Pakistan have the right to live a happy childhood. Many of them are forced to work under inhumane conditions where they have to face endless hardships. Some of them even end up losing their lives because they are subjected to extreme physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Here’s another story of a minor domestic worker, Zohra Shah, who passed away after being brutally beaten by her employers.
The eight-year-old victim was tortured to death for setting an expensive parrot free.
Following her death, social media is set ablaze with public figures from the showbiz industry and otherwise raising their voices against the horrific incident.
The demons walk freely among us.. https://t.co/3MJ1twbhyn— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) June 3, 2020
Osman Khalid Butt
https://twitter.com/UsamaKhilji/status/1267836298636800000?s=20Armeena Rana Khan
Ali Gul Pir
Those of you who aren’t asking the right questions are shaping the priority of our nation, this makes us collectively suck.— Ushna Shah (@ushnashah) June 1, 2020
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020