PTI’s MPA Mian Jamshed Uddin Kakakhel dies of COVID-19.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Member Provincial Assembly (MPA) from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Mian Jamshed Uddin Kakakhel has lost his life to COVID-19 in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, 65-years old Jamshed Uddin had been undergoing treatment for several days and was on ventilator in Kalsoom Hospital Islamabad.
His son Mian Umar Kakakhel and brother Mian Shabbir Uddin Kakakhel have recovered from COVID-19.
Jamshed-ud-Din was elected as MPA from Nowshera on ticket of PTI in 2018 general elections.
Mian Jamshed Uddin Kakakhel served as KP Minister for Excise and Taxation and was one of the close companions of Defence Minister Pervez Khattak.
The funeral prayers for Mian Jamshed Uddin Kakakhel will be offered at 06:00 PM today in Nowsehra.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020