I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore coronavirus: Bushra Ansari
As Pakistan is set to be above China among the highly affected pandemic-hit countries with a sudden jump in Covid-19 cases, Bushra Ansari is not happy with the nation’s behaviour towards the disease.
The actor shared a video message to her fans and followers, sharing she's in Toronto and refuses to come back to Pakistan until we start taking the virus seriously.
Bushra Ansari straight up says she isnt coming back to Pakistan because the people of Pakistan have lead to the spread of the virus.— Fatah (@fatah_pak) June 1, 2020
"I can't help but miss Pakistan. And I can't return because you all are roaming the bazaars," said the actor.
"You all are not understanding. you're treating this as fake or a joke. and because of that, it's spread so much and we are stuck here wondering when and how to return. We're scared, people are telling us not to go back. I can't return because of you."
Pleasing everyone she said, "Please, stop this spread, save lives. Stay home, stay safe."
Recently, many videos and pictures have been doing rounds on social media showing majority of people turning a blind eye to the existence of the pandemic and the rules of social distancing.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020