20 passengers killed as coach plunges into in Indus River near Skardu
SKARDU - At least twenty passengers were killed and another five got injured after a passenger coaster fell in Indus river near Skardu district on Monday.
According to media reports, the incident occurred at Roundo area of the district where the driver lost control over bus while taking a sharp turn, in result it plummeted into the river.
The Skardu-bound coaster was coming from Rawalpindi.
The rescue teams have recovered eight bodies so far, while the rescue operation is underway with teams shifting the injured to nearby hospitals.
- PM Imran announces establishment of 15 national parks across the ...02:21 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Long, hard road ahead to beat COVID-19: WHO01:08 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- ISPR rejects Indian report of deploying additional troops along LoC ...12:03 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- TECNO’s new TikTok Challenge #GiveMe5WithSpark5celebrities revealed!11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Modi's fascist India killing innocent civilians raising slogans for ...11:17 AM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Kylie Jenner’s cosmetics partner sues Coty after investment12:18 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020