PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against Karachi Kings
LAHORE – Peshawar Zalmi players have been fined 10 per cent of their match fees for maintaining a slow over-rate during their HBL Pakistan Super League 6 match against Karachi Kings on Wednesday, said a press release.
Zalmi were found an over short of their target after taking into account time allowances. The team has been charged under Article 2.22 of the PCB Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel, which deals with the minimum over-rate offenses.
Zalmi captain Shoaib Malik accepted the sanction proposed by match referee Iftikhar Ahmed. The charges were levelled by on-field umpires Rashid Riaz and Shozab Raza and third umpire Ahsan Raza.
Kings won the match by six wickets – played at National Stadium – as they chased down 189-run target with three balls spare.
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- LIVE: PM Imran addressing at ground-breaking ceremony of Margalla ...11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Religious groups to observe countrywide strike today in support with ...10:57 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-19-Updated ...09:40 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021