Dasu incident: FM Qureshi leaves for China
Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi leaves for China on a two-day visit today on the invitation of his Chinese Counterpart Wang Yi.
According to Foreign Office Spokesperson, the Foreign Minister will be accompanied by senior officials. The visit is part of the high-level exchanges between Pakistan and China.
During the visit, both sides will inter alia discuss further deepening of bilateral relations, focus on cooperation in the high quality development under China Pakistan Economic Corridor, defence and security cooperation, Covid-19 vaccines, counter-terrorism and regional and international issues of mutual interest.
The visit will play an important role in further strengthening Pakistan-China “All-Weather Strategic Cooperative Partnership” and expand strategic communication and coordination with China on a range of issues.
Pakistan laments the loss of lives in China floods 11:00 AM | 22 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has expressed deep condolences over loss of precious human lives caused by torrential rains ...
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Northern bat first against Sindh in 6th national T20 match07:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021