Saudi diplomat’s SUV crushes Islamabad biker to death
ISLAMABAD – A motorcyclist has been crushed to death in the federal capital in a traffic mishap, involving a Saudi diplomat vehicle.
The accident occurred in the F-10 area of Islamabad yesterday. The body of the deceased identified as Muhammad Irfan, who was a furniture crafter by profession, was shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Hospital.
The area lies in the Shalimar police station’s jurisdiction while the station house officer confirmed that the driver was taken into custody after the incident and the vehicle was impounded.
Four crushed to death by Kashmala Tariq’s ... 09:35 AM | 2 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least four people crushed to death in a tragic accident at G-11 signal on Srinagar Highway in the ...
SP Saddar Hamza Humayun said the SUV was being driven by the 23-year-old son of Saudi contractor Faisal Bin Terad. The Saudi contractor does not have diplomatic status and therefore, he does not have immunity.
The detained man does not have an international driving permit but possesses Saudi and American driving permits.
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- President Alvi vows to cement ties with Saudi Arabia03:39 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Jahangir Tareen says he will only meet PM Imran Khan02:33 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021