Saudi diplomat’s SUV crushes Islamabad biker to death
ISLAMABAD – A motorcyclist has been crushed to death in the federal capital in a traffic mishap, involving a Saudi diplomat vehicle.
The accident occurred in the F-10 area of Islamabad yesterday. The body of the deceased identified as Muhammad Irfan, who was a furniture crafter by profession, was shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Hospital.
The area lies in the Shalimar police station’s jurisdiction while the station house officer confirmed that the driver was taken into custody after the incident and the vehicle was impounded.
Four crushed to death by Kashmala Tariq’s ... 09:35 AM | 2 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least four people crushed to death in a tragic accident at G-11 signal on Srinagar Highway in the ...
SP Saddar Hamza Humayun said the SUV was being driven by the 23-year-old son of Saudi contractor Faisal Bin Terad. The Saudi contractor does not have diplomatic status and therefore, he does not have immunity.
The detained man does not have an international driving permit but possesses Saudi and American driving permits.
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021