The Rock shares his experience after trying cupping therapy for the first time
Never shy away from showing off his physique, Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock gave a glimpse of his back to his massive fan following as he tried cupping therapy for the first time.
Being a fitness enthusiast, the 48-year-old is determined to keep his 'dinosaur’ body balanced. Apart from his workouts and diligent diets, the Black Adam star tried his luck with cupping therapy and concluded it isn't a bad experience after all.
Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared a mirror selfie showing many red circles going down his spine, to reveal that he cupping therapy experience for the first time.
He wrote, “First time cupper over here.Looks more gnarly than it feels, but over all I enjoyed the therapy", The Rock said and added “Always looking for new techniques to keep this 250 million years old dinosaur body balanced and optimal with not only all my past injuries but my daily grinding family/work/training/repeat schedule.”
View this post on Instagram
Further, the former professional wrestler added, “It all takes it toll, so being proactive is critical. We only get one body, so we gotta take care of it,”.
Earlier, Johnson revealed through his previous Instagram posts that he is recovering from multiple injuries including 4 knee surgeries, Torn quadricep off my pelvis, Torn adductor off my pelvis, Triple hernia surgery, Ruptured Achilles tendon, [complete] shoulder reconstruction, 3 [lower] back disc herniations, [and] 2 [lower] back disc ruptures.
Dwayne Johnson is now Instagram's most-followed ... 11:30 AM | 12 Oct, 2020
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has just hit 200 million followers on Instagram, making him the most-followed man in ...
- Jahangir Tareen says he will only meet PM Imran Khan02:33 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Cambridge exams to begin from April 2602:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- In a first, women security guards deployed at Masjid-al-Haram01:36 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Ch announces PTV's digitalization, recreation of national anthem12:59 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021