VIDEO: 200 booked under PSA, over 2000 arrested in IOK
According to documents obtained by local English daily reported that against 210 PSA dossiers prepared by Indian police in different districts, the Home Department of the occupied territory had cleared at least 180 PSA orders.
“While at least 110 PSA warrants have already been executed by booking equal numbers of youth who were playing frontal role in the ongoing unrest in Kashmir, another 70 warrants are pending execution.
Besides, another 25 warrants are still with district magistrates,” the official data revealed. The highest number of PSA dossiers has been prepared in Islamabad (28) followed by Sopore (24) and Bandipora (23).
Meanwhile, at least 2,000 youth were arrested/detained in in the Kashmir Valley during the ongoing mass uprising. He said that both the number of detentions under the PSAs and the arrests would go up in coming days as scores of youth were yet to be arrested.
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021