"If your self respect is being abused, walk away", says Danyal Zafar
Danyal’s recent Instagram post is a little different and sheds on relationships and also revealed the 8 steps and asked people to tag whoever they wanted this post to reach out to. We’re not sure but this post could be a way of shedding light at Danyal’s and Momina Mustehsan’s relationship the two never confirmed this news but they were often seen together and now they’re nowhere.
Danyal also stated how one must realise their respect and worth and as soon as they realize something is wrong they should just walk out. He further even stated how he had come out of a 2 and a half heartbreaks and that life doesn’t stop.
Have a look:
Earlier Danyal Zafar released his song Ek Aur Ek 3 featuring Hania Amir and well this was an excellent song and something really different then what we’ve been hearing, in fact, the song hit 3 million-plus likes.
Have anything to add? Comment below.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022