PTI Sindh MPA Karim Bux Gabol resigns over 'differences'
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) MPA from Sindh Karim Bux Gabol resigned over differences with the local party leadership in Karachi.
Gabol sent his resignation to Haleem Adil Sheikh, Opposition Leader in Sindh Assembly, citing ignorance of the party leadership in fixing people’s problems.
The PTI lawmaker said he is resigning from his assembly membership over failure to get any response on the complaints from Governor Sindh, Imran Ismail and other party leaders.
In the 2018 General Elections, Karim Bux Gabol won the PS-100-Karachi East-II seat by securing 17,197 votes.
PTI lawmaker shot in leg over water dispute in ... 01:34 PM | 25 Jan, 2019
KARACHI- A provincial lawmaker of ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) was shot in the leg by Lyari traders over an ...
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021