Rohayl Varind is the FIRST-EVER Pakistani to be selected as Ambassador/Jury Member for the World Summit Awards!
He considers himself an ordinary boy with extra ordinary dreams. Figthing War Against Poverty, Terrorism & Illiteracy. He became World Champion in 2014 by winning World Summit Youth Award 2014-2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil from 1898 submissions, spanning 138 countries, impressing a panel of 40 jurors from all corners of the globe. He was featured by Commonwealth Young Achievers 2015-16. This book compiled success stories of 112 young people from 41 countries. He is the Founder & President of Wall of Humanity, a simple wall transformed into welfare center through which poor people get free food, free books, free clothes, free ration, free medical checkup & medicines every week. He is the Founder of Slum School - Pakistan's first school that teaches at night by using Solar Lights to underprivileged children living in slums. Rohayl Varind is First Pakistani Youth Ambassador & Jury Member of World Summit Awards. Moreover he is the CEO of Times of Youth Magazine as well.
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Ex-CM Sindh Arbab Ghulam Rahim appointed as PM's aide on Sindh affairs02:56 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara scales K2 amid expedition to search father’s body02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Kubra Khan and Gohar Rasheed open up about their wedding plans01:45 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021