Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi Arabia after booster shot
Saudi Arabia has allowed travellers who are vaccinated with Sinopharm or Sinovac to enter Kingdom after receiving a booster shot of one of the country's approved vaccines.
The country’s e-visa portal said the four vaccines — Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson – are approved by the Kingdom.
"All visitors arriving in the country with a valid tourism visa must provide evidence of a full course of one the four vaccines currently recognized: two doses of the Oxford/Astra Zeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or a single dose of the vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson," it said.
Fully vaccinated tourists will not be required to spend institutional quarantine period, provided that an official vaccination certificate is presented upon arrival, and proof of a PCR test with its negative result within 72 hours from the time of departure.
"The e-visa will be a one-year, multiple-entry visa, allowing tourists to spend up to 90 days in the country. It covers tourism-related activities and Umrah (excluding Hajj season) and excludes other activities such as studying," the e-portal said.
Pakistan revises SOPs for international inbound ... 07:02 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on Tuesday tightened restrictions for international ...
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa v Central Punjab – ...10:13 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani soldier martyred, two injured in Mach terrorist attack06:46 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes are now ‘semi-separated’06:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- KRK slammed for predicting Sana Khan's divorce05:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021