Pakistani model Saheefa Jabbar decides to sell her own wedding dress, but why?
In a exclusive chat with Daily Pakistan's team, Saheefa has revealed that she intends to auction her cotton candy pink lehnga choli by Fahad Hussayn. But why?
In the chat, Saheefa said that she wants to donate the money to charity that will be generated from the auction.
Now, isn't that a sweet and noble gesture? A girl's wedding dress is a reminiscent of her special day and to auction it for a good cause is admirable.
So, who wants to buy the gorgeous dress? It's unicorn, cotton candy and gold floating in the midst of a faiy-tale setting.
The Wedding That Broke All Stereotypes And Was ... 02:56 AM | 4 Dec, 2017
LAHORE: What's better than winter weddings? You guessed it! DAY-TIME WINTER WEDDINGS! But the wedding we're about to ...
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Lahore, Rawalpindi boards cancel Matric exam09:37 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Google celebrates 15 years of Street View09:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022