Pop star Taylor Swift to develop mobile game
The game is currently slated for global release in late 2016. Glu Mobile said it will provide additional details regarding the game’s development and Swift’s involvement at a later date.
Glu Mobile, the company behind the popular “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game”, has focused on signing up global stars with a large social media following to make personalized mobile games.
Swift has nearly 71 million followers on Twitter, while more than 74 million people ‘like’ the “Blank Space” singer’s Facebook page.
“We realize that Taylor and her global fan base expect a new and highly differentiated mobile gaming experience,” Niccolo de Masi, Glu Mobile’s chief executive, said in a statement.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020