Woman cuts off groom’s genitals in Faisalabad
FAISALABAD – A young woman has hacked off the private organ of a man she accused of trying to rape her, police said on Tuesday.
The attack happened just a day before the man, who is named as Faisal Shahzad, was about to marry in the city of Jaranwala of Punjab’s Faisalabad district.
Initial investigation has revealed that the man and the woman knew each other as they were neighbours. The man was about to marry another woman but on the night of January 30, he went to the house of 25-year-old Mudassir Bibi for unexplained reasons.
Police said officer that when the man arrived, the woman allegedly attacked the man 'as an act of revenge' and cut off his genitals.
However, according to the FIR filed by the woman's family, the woman told police she was alone at home when the man broke in and tried to overpower her. The woman then ran to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and cut off his penis when he again tried to assault her.
Agitated woman chops husband’s genitals off 06:57 PM | 13 Apr, 2015
BHAKKAR (Staff Report) – Agitated over a domestic row, a woman in Bhakkar district of Pakistan’s Punjab province ...
The 28-year-old man has been discharged from Civil Hospital Faisalabad after receiving treatment, and will be interrogated once his condition improves.
The woman has not been arrested as of yet.
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020