LoC: Pakistan summons diplomat as India violates ceasefire in Kashmir's Lepa valley
RAWALPINDI – Indian troops on Tuesday resorted to unprovoked fire of heavy weapons including mortars along the Line of Control in Lepa valley deliberately targeting civilian population.
Four citizens including two women and a child got injured in the fire from across the LoC.
Soon after that, the Foreign Office summoned a senior diplomat from the High Commission of India to register Pakistan's strong protest at the ceasefire violations by Indian occupation forces along the Line of Control.
According to a statement by the Foreign Office, due to indiscriminate and unprovoked firing by the Indian forces in Danna Sector of LoC on 3rd of this month, 22 year old Shamim Bibi, 10 year old Farhaz, 35 year old Ansar, all three residents of village Chatargam and 17 year old Moniza Bibi, resident of Bagh Ali, sustained serious injuries.
Condemning the targeting of innocent civilians by the Indian occupation forces, it was underscored that such senseless Indian acts pose a threat to regional peace and stability.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019