United States urges Pakistan, India to work together against terrorism
Addressing a routine news conference the State Department spokesman John Kirby emphasised the need for regional peace.
When asked to comment on an attack on India's airbase in Pathankot the spokesman urged Pakistan and India to work together against common threat such as terrorism. Both India and Pakistan need to realise the importance of their cooperation and they must start working together for their benefits, he added.
On the occasion he also urged Saudi Arabia and Iran to resolve their rifts through diplomatic dialogue, while responding to query about Riyadh's announcement which said it was cutting off diplomatic ties Tehran following attack on its embassy in Iran.
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021