Team Pakistan continue winning streak at British Junior Open
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s Muhammad Ammad, Anas Ali Shah, Noor Zaman and Muhammad Hamza Khan continued their winning streak at the Dunlop British Junior Open 2020 as they registered convincing wins in third round matches at Birmingham, UK on Friday.
According to information received here, in Boys Under 15 category, Muhammad Ammad saw off Tay Jun Qian of Malaysia 3-0 by an 11-4, 12-10, 11-8 scoreline, while Anas Ali Shah toppled Juan Jose of Columbia 3-0 by an 11-8, 11-8, 11-8 scoreline. Muhammad Hamza Khan got a smooth sailing against Thomas Greengrass of England, winning the match 3-0 by an 11-5, 11-2, 11-3 scoreline.
In Boys Under 17 category, Noor Zaman edged passed Karim Farrag of Czech Republic 3-0 with the game score of 11-7, 11-3, 13-11. However, Asad Ullah Khan lost his fixture to Denis Gilevskiy of Ireland by an 11-7, 11-9, 11-4 scoreline.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020