BISP board members approve Rs102b budget
Speaking on the occasion, BISP Chairperson Marvi Memon said the programme is on right track to prove itself "Pride of Pakistan" by ensuring efficiency and transparency in serving the poor segments of the society.
She appreciated implementation of Waseela-e-Taleem programme, under which BISP enrolled seven hundred thousand children in schools.
- Noor Mukadam didn’t report any threat amid attempts to escape, says ...02:42 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Happy Cow Cheese Pakistan Polo Cup 2022 from tomorrow02:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan to run special flights to India for Hindu ...01:49 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Juvaria Abbasi, daughter draw flak for wearing 'skimpy' clothes at ...10:49 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig joins TikTok08:25 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021