Rescue 15 launches Android App to make crime reporting quick
Now, citizens can report a crime directly from the crime scene to get instant response and assistance with the help of this application.
With the assistance of Android App, citizens will be able to get following facilities:
- FIRs are duly registered and no FIR/ complaint is refused
- To find out if dilatory tactics are being adopted by the investigation officers in the cases assigned to them.
- To develop and maintain databases of crime, prisoners, and stolen vehicles, etc
- To collect statistics of various kinds of cases registered and disposed off during a specified period.
- To find out if any person is unlawfully and unauthorizedly detained at the police stations and to take necessary steps for the release of such person(s) in accordance with law.
- To assist the police in taking steps for preservation of peace and the prevention or detection of crimes.
It is pertinent to mention here that about 60 percent of Pakistanis use smartphones.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021