Qandeel Baloch decides to settle abroad after Eid
“I am not feeling secure here and I know I will not be provided security, so I have decided to move abroad with my parents after Eidul Fitr,” Qandeel said.
Earlier, Qandeel Baloch had requested Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, the Director General of the Federal Investigation Agency and Senior Superintendent Islamabad Police for security after the images of her passport and CNIC were leaked online.
In the letters, Baloch urged strict action against those who made her identification documents public on social media, saying that the situation had made her “extremely tense and depressive”.
She questioned how her documents had been obtained from the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) and the Passports and Immigration Department without her permission.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022