BMW to get driverless cars on road with Intel, Mobileye help
The July 1 announcement from BMW's headquarters in Munich confirmed reports about the joint venture and marked the latest partnership between the technology and auto-making industries.
According to top executives in each business, the companies will work incrementally to develop technologies and capabilities for BMW cars that eventually will lead to driver-less vehicles capable of highway and urban travel.
Almost all automakers are working on autonomous car projects. Rolls Royce, last month, unveiled a driverless concept car, and industry analysts expect the market to grow over the next couple of decades.
IHS Automotive analysts are projecting that more than 20 million autonomous vehicles will be on the road by 2035.
- Pakistan army chief, Saudi crown prince discuss military cooperation10:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Imran Khan wants US official Donald Lu punished for 'threatening' ...10:05 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Biden says US willing to use force to defend Taiwan09:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Pakistan restores NCOC after detection of omicron sub-variant09:06 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Complete shutdown to be observed in occupied Kashmir over Yasin ...08:29 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022