Top 10 Inspirational Quotes by Muhammad Ali
But he was not only known for his silky moves in the ring. Ali was also a thought leader and opinion maker in his time, especially for African-Americans and Muslims, inspiring thousands around the world to make the most out of even the most challenging circumstances.
Here are ten quotes from the man to inspire you to live life to the max and be the best version of yourself.
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."
"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."
"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you."
"I never thought of losing, but now that it's happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life."
"I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others. "
"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."
“It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
"Don’t count the days; make the days count."
Now watch him dodge 21 punches in 10 seconds like a true champion
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- UN chief refuses to take action on US request to restore sanctions ...09:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan kicks off first anti-polio drive after pandemic tomorrow09:27 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- All Second XI players, support staff to undergo 2nd Covid-19 test08:46 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020