PICS: Bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar marries Kashmiri businessman
The 42-year-old actress chose to keep the wedding simple and private as the only person from Bollywood in attendance was Urmila’s close friend and ace designer Manish Malhotra, Indian media reported.
Sharing her happiness, the just married Urmila Mantonkar said: “We kept it an exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low key affair we mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives.”
Urmila , best known for her performances in "Rangeela", "Satya", "Bhoot", "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya",. She had last appeared on screen in a 2014 Marathi film named Ajoba.
The wedding was solemnised as per Hindu rituals at Urmila’s residence.
Manish Malhotra later shared Urmila’s picture on Twitter congratulating the actress and called her the most beautiful bride.
- Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman nominated for ICC Men's Player of the month04:14 PM | 5 May, 2021
- PMD reveals date for Eidul Fitr in Pakistan03:14 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Serial rapist who assaulted 20 victims including a lady cop held in ...02:59 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Governor Sindh visits K-Electric’s BQPS-iii power plant, reviews ...02:20 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021