PICS: Bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar marries Kashmiri businessman
The 42-year-old actress chose to keep the wedding simple and private as the only person from Bollywood in attendance was Urmila’s close friend and ace designer Manish Malhotra, Indian media reported.
Sharing her happiness, the just married Urmila Mantonkar said: “We kept it an exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low key affair we mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives.”
Urmila , best known for her performances in "Rangeela", "Satya", "Bhoot", "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya",. She had last appeared on screen in a 2014 Marathi film named Ajoba.
The wedding was solemnised as per Hindu rituals at Urmila’s residence.
Manish Malhotra later shared Urmila’s picture on Twitter congratulating the actress and called her the most beautiful bride.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- No Covid jabs in Sindh today amid vaccine shortage11:36 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021