Ali Zafar links Lahore Qalandars win to his PSL song 'Mela Loot Liya'
LAHORE - Pakistani superstar Ali Zafar has linked Lahore Qalandar's first win in Pakistan Super League (PSL-5) with his latest song Mela Loot Liya. The pop star, who's celebrating the success of his new song, has congratulated Lahore Qalandars for their stunning victory against defending champions Quetta Gladiators in the sixteenth encounter of PSL on Wednesday (yesterday).
The Teefa In Trouble star has credited the win to his PSL melody 'Mela Loot Liya', which he released on Sunday (March 1, 2020).
The singer, in his congratulatory tweet to Qalandars owner Fawad Rana, said that 'Hum ne gaana kya banaya, Rana Sahab jeet gaye. Mubarak' (Rana Saheb has recorded the first victory soon after we made a song).
The song became the top hashtag trend on Twitter and attracted over 3 million views on the video-sharing website within a day. Qalandars defeated Gladiators by 37 runs in a high scoring day/night match to change their losing streak in the PSL-5 here at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
PSL 2020 – Match 17: Islamabad United beat ... 12:26 PM | 4 Mar, 2020
LAHORE – Islamabad United crushed Lahore Qalandars by 71 runs in the 17th match of this year's Pakistan ...
Chasing a mammoth target of 210 runs, the Gladiators were bowled out for 172 in exactly 20 overs. Left-handed batsman Dunk was the pick of the batsmen as he hammered 93 runs off 43 balls, smashing 10 sixes and three 4s before he got out.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020