Shahid Afridi talks about a girl he liked who turned out to be a man in real
“Shahid Afridi: An Autobiography”, written with journalist Wajahat S Khan, is an account of one of modern-day cricket’s most controversial and high-achieving practitioners, who in 1996, as a 16-year-old, hammered a record-breaking 37-ball century.
Afridi writes in his book that he has always liked to party. He said that he talked to a girl all night in a night club in one of his visits to Australia.
Sharing the incident of his heart-break, Afridi said that he used to talk to a girl over the phone back in 90s.
“Before I was married this girl would often phone me. Her voice was amazing. mobile phones were newly introduced and were quite expensive then. I spent a lot to hear that girl’s voice,” he wrote.
Afridi wrote that after talking over the phone for months, they decided to meet.
Recalling its drop scene, Afridi said, “The bell rang and there stood a young man holding some roses. I received the shock of my life when he said he was the same girl I'd been talking to all these months."
Now, isn't that a funny story?
- Women can claim inheritance in their lifetime only: SC12:15 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup: Defending Champions Khyber Pakhtunkhwa beat Central ...11:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran addresses UN General Assembly tomorrow10:57 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges OIC to enhance efforts for lasting solution to Kashmir ...09:49 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah spotted playing with her fluffy cat in latest viral videos04:33 PM | 23 Sep, 2021