People are circulating a petition to jail TLP leader
Pakistani’s are now enraged and are taking matter in their own hands after a petition is being circulated over social media to jail the leadership of TLP who is majorly to blame for the havoc and choas created in past few days.Jibran Nasir (an activist) was the person to initiate this talk and started the petition. People are using #IStandWithSupremeCourt and #JailKhadimHussainRizvi to make things more efficient.
Citizens are still waiting for the new government to act naturally shutting down any person who can create such choas with pressure and power. TLP leadership conveniently stated We are sorry for any inconvenience that we’ve caused however that is not enough and now people want them to pay.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Who attended Bakhtawar's engagement at Bilawal House Karachi?07:49 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020