PM Imran interacts with foreign envoys to discuss new authority to counter Islamophobia
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday called on the envoys of Muslim countries and discussed the concept and vision of the Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Authority.
According to a press release issued by Prime Minister Office, the premier underscored the appeal of Islam’s universal message and the bounties of following the fundamental precepts of the Riasat-e-Madina, including, in particular, the principles of justice, rule of law, the welfare of the people and an unswerving focus on the acquisition of knowledge.
Khan, during the interactive session with the resident Ambassadors of Muslim Countries, elucidated that the key objective of establishing the authority was to develop an understanding of the ways of life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), through collaborative research and to provide essential tools to the youth to preserve their Islamic identity, values, and culture in the face of diverse social and digital media influences.
Khan also highlighted the role of media and the influence of their content on the lifestyle and personality development of youth. He further stressed the need for teaching ethics in schools in order to help build the character of the Muslim youth in light of Islam.
It further added that PM also invited constructive ideas from the foreign ambassadors and hoped for active collaboration among Muslim countries.
PM Imran meets OIC envoys to discuss combating ... 11:46 PM | 3 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan met the Islamabad-based Ambassadors of countries belonging to the ...
Meanwhile, envoys of the Muslim countries commended the Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Authority and shared the ideals of his endeavor. The envoys also hailed PM’s support for causes of the Muslim Ummah at international forums and assured all possible cooperation.
- Head of jury at International Film Festival of India calls The ...10:25 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Submarine cable cuts disrupt internet services in Pakistan09:59 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Pakistan beat Iran to clinch Central Asian Volleyball Champions 202209:52 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Pakistani govt increases fee for trophy hunting permit to $25,00008:55 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Congratulations pour in for new Army Chief General Asim Munir08:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Amna Ilyas turns up the temperature with new bold photoshoot06:16 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Merub Ali and Asim Azhar's cute interaction wins over internet07:01 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- TikTok star Hareem Shah’s new dance video in bridal dress goes ...07:24 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022